Our tension springs are made to order from a wide range of materials in stock. We can work from your drawings, a sample of the product, or our experts can design your spring based on your specific requirements. We can work in wire sizes ranging from 0.1mm to 19.05mm.
Tension springs can be ordered to load requirements. We will require the following information, if you’re not sure of your requirement, please give us a call.
- Length, overall (O/A) pull to pull (P/P) or body length (B/L), if essential.
- Load in lbf (kgf) at loaded length of: O/A, P/P or B/L.
- Diameter, maximum outside (O/D) minimum inside (I/D) mean diameter (M/D).
- Right hand or left hand wound, if essential.
- Type of ends.
- Material and finish.
- Tolerances and special working conditions.
Parallel Barrel or Conical springs may be ordered to dimensional requirements when the following detail is available:
- Free Length (F/L)
- Diameter, maximum outside (O/D) minimum inside (I/D) or mean diameter (M/D)
- Wire size (d) and section
- Number of coils, working or total or pitch.
- Right hand of left hand wound, if essential
- Type of ends
- Material and finish
- Tolerances and special working conditions
- Please give us a call if you need advice. To request a quote, please fill in our Contact Form